Welcome to Fear
Celebrating 20 Years of TERROR
The Trail of Fear Scream Park, Oklahoma's Largest Haunted Attraction is back... bigger and better than ever before for our 19th year of TERROR!
Located in Lawton, the Trail of Fear began as a single attraction in 1998 with a small tent and outdoor maze. Today the Trail of Fear is the largest haunted attraction in Oklahoma, the #1 highest rated haunted attraction in Oklahoma, has been ranked in the top 31 haunted attractions in the USA, and continues to grow each year attracting thousands of visitors annually.
New for our 20th Season
Trail of Fear Halloween Midway: $1.00-$3.00 per activity
- The Oklahoma Fall-o-ween festival is happening EVERY night during the Trail of Fear. (click here for more info)
- PSYCHOTIC NIGHTMARE - our all new haunted attraction for this year
- How to Survive the Apocalypse - A fun interactive comedy show about surviving the apocalypse
- Trail of Fear Ghost Tour - a tour of the history of the Trail of Fear and the strange events that have occurred in the last 20 years
- New items in our gift shop The Apothescary
The Magical Work of Ron Wilson: $5.00
A little Strange, a little weird, and maybe even mysterious. Magician Ron Wilson will freak out minds with strange happenings right before your very eyes! This 30 minute show is fun for all ages!!! The All Pass Ticket and the Scream Pass ticket include the Magic Show. Tickets for the magic show can be purchased at the Trail of Fear Box Office or at the Apothescary Souvenir Shoppe
The Black Swan Pirate Ship Museum $3.00
The Black Swan has beached itself at the Trail of Fear. This non-scary attraction is filled with interesting artifacts, bits of knowledge, and some fun - the museum is something to remember.
Ghost Cart Racing: $3.00
How fast are you? Can you outrun your opponents? Ghost Cart racing is taking the Trail of Fear by storm! We now have 2 different tracks...
- Track 1 is for adults with two different styles of cars. Up to 4 riders at a time can race around our oval speedway!!
- Track 2 is just for the kiddos. Special knee carts race around the track using sticks for propulsion. This is as much fun to watch as it is to participate.
Boo House Concessions: Items at Menu Prices
Various food items with hot and cold beverages to tingle your taste buds.
Mama LaVeau's Sweet Shop: Items at Menu Prices
Numerous items for your sweet tooth that are delicious!
The Trail of Fear Apothescary:
Featuring all sorts of TRAIL OF FEAR souvenirs including T-Shirts, beanies, hoodies, various glow in the dark items, jewelry, and other things that might make your skin crawl!
Pumpkin Junction Family Fun Area : Updated for 2016, MUCH has changed with the pumpkin Junction this year! Includes various activities for the family:
- Themed displays
- Story time
- Trick or Treating
- ...and introducing our Halloween Train Ride
Take a ride with us around our grounds looking at various displays and listen to a unique Halloween story. FUN FOR EVERYONE!! This is a wonderful event for the entire family so tell all your friends, tell your kids, TELL EVERYONE!!
- Lawton's very own Trail of Fear is once again featured in Hauntworld Magazine
- Celebrating the 3rd annual Oklahoma Fall-o-ween festival is easier now with the festival happening EVERY night the Trail of Fear is open. (click here for more info)