Welcome to Fear
Join us for our 19th year of TERROR...
The Trail of Fear Scream Park, Oklahoma's Largest Haunted Attraction is back... bigger and better than ever before for our 19th year of TERROR!
Located in Lawton, the Trail of Fear began as a single attraction in 1998 with a small tent and outdoor maze. Today the Trail of Fear is the largest haunted attraction in Oklahoma, the #1 highest rated haunted attraction in Oklahoma, has been ranked in the top 31 haunted attractions in the USA, and continues to grow each year attracting thousands of visitors annually.
New for the Trail of Fear 2016 Season
Trail of Fear Halloween Midway: $1.00-$3.00 per activity
- Includes various games of skill: Clown Down, Tic Tac Toe, Wrecking Ball, The Rollback, Lemon Balance, Plinko, Hoops, and our famous Lollipop Tree
- Paintball Target Range
- Inflatable Miniature Golf
- Various Inflatable Activities (for children 12 and under)
- Large Inflatable Slide (All ages, weight restrictions apply)
The Magical Work of Ron Wilson: $5.00
A little Strange, a little weird, and maybe even mysterious. Magician Ron Wilson will freak out minds with strange happenings right before your very eyes! This 30 minute show is fun for all ages!!! The All Pass Ticket and the Scream Pass ticket include the Magic Show. Tickets for the magic show can be purchased at the Trail of Fear Box Office or at the Apothescary Souvenir Shoppe
The Black Swan Pirate Ship Museum $3.00
The Black Swan has beached itself at the Trail of Fear. This non-scary attraction is filled with interesting artifacts, bits of knowledge, and some fun - the museum is something to remember.
Ghost Cart Racing: $3.00
How fast are you? Can you outrun your opponents? Ghost Cart racing is taking the Trail of Fear by storm! We now have 2 different tracks...
- Track 1 is for adults with two different styles of cars. Up to 4 riders at a time can race around our oval speedway!!
- Track 2 is just for the kiddos. Special knee carts race around the track using sticks for propulsion. This is as much fun to watch as it is to participate.
Boo House Concessions: Items at Menu Prices
Various food items with hot and cold beverages to tingle your taste buds.
Mama LaVeau's Sweet Shop: Items at Menu Prices
Numerous items for your sweet tooth that are delicious!
The Trail of Fear Apothescary:
Featuring all sorts of TRAIL OF FEAR souvenirs including T-Shirts, beanies, hoodies, various glow in the dark items, jewelry, and other things that might make your skin crawl!
Pumpkin Junction Family Fun Area : Updated for 2016, MUCH has changed with the pumpkin Junction this year! Includes various activities for the family:
- Themed displays
- Story time
- Trick or Treating
- ...and introducing our Halloween Train Ride
Take a ride with us around our grounds looking at various displays and listen to a unique Halloween story. FUN FOR EVERYONE!! This is a wonderful event for the entire family so tell all your friends, tell your kids, TELL EVERYONE!!
- Returning in December 2016: The Trail of CHEER Christmas Festival!
The Trail of Cheer is expanding for our 2016 season. Check out our website for complete details.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theater is coming to Lawton: September 30-October 2nd
The Thrush! or Anne gets Cleaved! As our guests prepare for the visit of no less than King Henry VIII himself, join Sir John Veillance and his wife Lady Margaret in a tale of Tudor politics and grisly murder. With the threat of a deadly assassin on the loose, passions get out of hand and someone may well lose their head...
- The Oklahoma Fall-o-ween Festival: October 1st from 10am to 7pm and October 2nd from 10am to 5pm
Join us for a fantastic family event with lots of activities for the entire family!! Admission to the festival is free. Click for details!