To celebrate the Trail of Fear's 20th anniversary we are making the Oklahoma Fall-o-ween Festival a part of our schedule of events each night we are open.
Admission to the OKlahoma-Fall-o-ween festival is FREE and is suitable for ALL AGES! Don't be scared as we keep our terrifying creatures locked inside the haunted attractions!
FESTIVAL HOURS: 6:00pm-9:30pm each night during the Trail of Fear Halloween Season
Oklahoma Fall-o-ween Festival Events
- Various vendor booths, food, drinks and interesting things to see
- FREE Magic Shows each night at 7:00pm and 8:30pm - The Magical World of Ron Wilson - A little strange, maybe weird, but definitely mysterious. Magician Ron Wilson will freak out minds with strange happenings right before your very eyes.
- FREE Live Music most night
For a small fee (ranging from $2-$5) there are additional activities for the entire family:
- Inflatable Bounce Houses
- Games (including a super fun FLING A FROG game to raise money for a local charity and the Trail of Cheer Christmas Festival)
- 9 hole mini-golf
- Visit the Pirate Museum
- Visit the Morgue/Funeral home
- Halloween Ghost Story Train Ride
Please visit our Facebook page for promotions and additional information.
*Outside food and beverages are not allowed on the festival grounds.