The Attractions at Trail of Fear
A terrifying tour of the excavation sites, trails, and facilities that were once operated by Dr. Michael Kultra and his team of researchers. In 1946 Dr. M. Kultra began an experiment based on his archeological discoveries and heinous surgical practices. Something went wrong…very wrong. Many people have disappeared and never heard from again. Many new and updated things await you in The Experiment...Can you make it out alive?
Cirque de Morte
Step right up, folks...to the Greatest 3D Scare on Earth! Our demented Ringmaster invites you to find your way out of the circus maze and try to escape the creatures performing before your very eyes.. All in 3D!!
The Magical Work of Ron Wilson
2 shows nightly 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm
October 21-22 and 28-29 there will be a 10:00pm show added
A little Strange, a little weird, and maybe even mysterious. Magician Ron Wilson will freak out minds with strange happenings right before your very eyes!
Open Nightly from 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Trick or Treat
- Listen to Halloween Stories
- Halloween Train Ride
- Walk through the tunnel of light
- All new scenes and maze
- A wonderful “Non Scary” event for the entire family at the Trail of Fear.
Trail of Fear
The Trail of Fear Halloween Midway includes the following:
- The Apothescary Souvenir Shoppe – trinkets, T-shirts, exclusive souvenirs, and more
- Paintball Target Range - Can you hit all the targets?
- Ghost Cart Racing
- Various Inflatable activities for kids AND Adults
- The Grave Digger - get sized up for your very own custom made souvenir coffin. Made onsite and can be customized to fit.
- Midway games
- Boo House – much more than a concession stand. The Boo House features delicious foods and drinks.
- Mama Laveau's Sweet Shop: Lots of yummy sweets and treats!!